Wednesday, June 6, 2012


The office




It only seems appropriate for my first post to be my lovely office, since that is obviously where I spend much of my time (and would spend more, if the NYU center didn't close at 6:30, which I guess is actually probably for the best).  The first photo is the view from my desk - it's a basement but we have windows! And there's greenery outside! And you can see officemate/roommate Katie, whose desk is next to mine, and the edge of Xingyu's.   Then you have my desk, complete with coffee, water bottle, and hidden banana. One of the best things about NYU's center is that there is a real kitchen which has free unlimited coffee and tea all day, you can just make yourself a french press-full and bring it back to the office! And when all else fails we can have a nap on our two (!) couches, as shown.

No comments:

Post a Comment